Luxxe Renew Anti-Aging 8-Berry Extract 600mg (60 Capsules)
Benefits of Acai Berry:
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll experience after trying Acai berry.
- Weight Loss
- Increased Energy
- Better Digestion and improved circulation
- Improved Sleep
- Enhanced Mental Health and a healthier heart
- Stronger Immune System
- Healthier Skin
Anti-Aging Effects of Gogi Berry:
It has been claimed that the ORAC value for the Gogi berries is almost 25,000 which is extremely high, according to the United States Department of Agriculture, foods that are found with a larger value of ORAC may actually help the aging process and save cells from free radicals i.e. oxidative damage. Another study carried out in 2006 at the Xingjiang University found that the polysaccharides that are also found in the Goji berry help to compensate for a decline in antioxidants and fight free radicals. Goji berries have been used by people for centuries to cure several health problems like high blood pressure, diabetes, skin diseases, fever, and many more. They are known to contain zeaxanthin which is an important dietary antioxidant.
Generally, it has been seen that consuming berries like cranberries, acai berries, etc. are beneficial tot he health and provide several health benefits. Since Gogi berry contains powerful antioxidants, it is also known to be helpful against many illnesses. The antioxidant can also help in slowing the aging process by reducing damage caused by free radicals to our cells. Goji berry is also known to contain compounds rich in Vitamin A which help in anti-aging, increasing immunity and keep vision intact. Some research suggests that goji berry extracts may boost brain health and may protect against age-related diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
Goji berries are extremely high in nutrients and minerals and this makes them a very healthy berry. Looking at the weight of the Goji berry, a daily serving contains around 10 grams to 30 grams and they have high vitamin C content, more than an orange, high beta-carotene content, more than carrots and this helps on the fight against any heart diseases and also prevents skin damage due to the sun. They also provide a rich source of vitamin B and potassium. Goji berry also contains selenium that keeps the liver healthy.
Benefits of Mangosteen:
- Anti-fatigue (energy booster)
- Powerful anti-inflammatory (prevents inflammation)
- Analgesic (prevents pain)
- Anti-ulcer (stomach, mouth and bowel ulcers)
- Antidepressant (low to moderate)
- Anxiolytic (anti-anxiety effect)
- Anti – Alzheimerian (helps prevent dementia)
- Anti-tumor and cancer prevention (multiple categories cited) shown to be capable of killing cancer cells
- Immunomodulator (multiple categories cited) – helps the immune system
- Antibiotic (modulates bacterial infections)
- Antifungal (prevents fungal infections)
- Antiseborrheic (prevents skin disorders)
- Anti – lipidic (blood fat lowering, LDL)
- Anti-atherosclerotic (prevents hardening of the arteries)
- Cardioprotective (protects the heart)
- Hypotensive (blood pressure lowering)
- Hypoglycemic (antidiabetic effect, helps lower blood sugar)
- Anti-obesity (helps with weight loss)
- Anti-arthritic (prevention of arthritis)
- Anti-osteoporosis (helps prevent the loss of bone mass)
- Anti – periodontic (prevents gum disease)
- Anti-allergenic (prevents the allergic reaction)
- Anti – calculates (prevents kidney stones)
- Antipyretic (fever lowering)
- Anti – Parkinson
- Antineuralgic (reduces nerve pain)
- Anti-vertigo (prevents dizziness)
- Anti – glaucomic (prevents glaucoma)
- Anti-cataract (prevents cataracts)
- Pansystemic – has a synergistic effect on the whole body
Benefits of Pomegranate:
- Fights Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer Prevention
- Slows Prostate Cancer
- Keeps PSA Levels Stable
- Protects the Neonatal Brain
- Prevention of Osteoarthritis or cartilage deterioration
- Protects the Arteries by preventing plaque from building up
- Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention
- Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and raises (HDL) good cholesterol
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Dental protection from plaques
Noni Berry could prevent the following:
- Low Energy
- Sleeping Disorder
- Gastric Ulcers
- High Blood Pressure
- Irregular Heartbeats
- Menstrual Cramps
- Drug Addictions
Health Benefits of Cranberries:
- Urinary Tract Infections – Many people take cranberry supplements to prevent urinary tract infections caused by bacteria. Specifically, the proanthocyanidins found in cranberry appear to block the adhesive strands of the E. coli bacteria from sticking to a surface whereby inhibiting their ability to stick to the cell walls of the uterus and bladder.
- Reduction of Dental Plaque – It is believed that cranberry juice can inhibit the aggregation of bacteria that cause dental plaque.
- Anti – Cancer Activity – Based on the evaluation of several vitro screening tests, it has been suggested that the proanthocyanidin compounds found in cranberry may exhibit some anti-carcinogenic activity.
- Heart Disease – Cranberry extract has been shown to inhibit low-density lipoprotein oxidation. Since this process is believed to be part of what can cause heart disease, prevention of oxidation through cranberry supplementation can potentially reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Kidney stones – Some medical professionals and specialists believe that quinic acid abundant in cranberry may help to prevent the development of kidney stones.
Health Benefits of Blackberries:
- Being rich in antioxidants, blackberries help the body in fighting free radicals and thus, avoid various types of cancer.
- The high tannin content, and the resultant antiseptic properties, of blackberries, make them good for tightening tissues as well as treating minor bleeding.
- Consumption of blackberry has been found to be beneficial for those suffering from diarrhea and intestinal inflammation.
- Mild infections, like sore throats and mouth irritations, can be treated with the help of blackberries. Blackberries have been used to alleviate hemorrhoids also.
Health benefits of Blueberries:
Blueberries are literally bursting with nutrients and flavor, yet very low in calories. Recently, researchers at Tufts University analyzed 60 fruits and vegetables for their antioxidant capability. Blueberry came out the top, rating highest in their capacity to destroy free radicals.
- An antioxidant powerhouse, which contains anthocyanins.
- Has a cardioprotective ac ion
- Is good for the eyes
- Since blueberry is rich in vitamins A, C, E, minerals and carotenoids, its good in preventing muscular degeneration especially in older people.
- Protects the brain against age-related diseases like Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Contains Ellagic acid which prevents cancer and blueberry has high fiber content which is good for the gastrointestinal tract.
- Eating blueberry ay reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Contains flavonoids called kaempferol which reduce the risk of ovarian cancer among women.
- Can help relieve both diarrhea and constipation. Also contains tannin which reduces inflammation in the digestive tract.
- Prevents and eliminate urinary tract infection such as E. coli.
These 8 essential berries protect cells from damage caused by free radicals from foods that we eat and environmental factors such as pollution, harmful sunlight, smoking and alcohol. LUXXE RENEW also helps in slowing the aging process and effectively hinders the formation of wrinkles and unsightly marks related to aging.
This All-In-One ANTI-OXIDANT is packed full of nutrients, minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids that help reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. LUXXE RENEW also helps regulate metabolism and burn body fat, lower total cholesterol and boost one’s immunity. An elixir to preserve the youth in everyone and revive their youthful glow.
8 powerful berries now in your hands to RENEW the way you look both inside and out. A reconciliation of youth, energy, and vibe to your life. LUXXE RENEW.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules daily, preferably with 8-16 ounces of water
People who bought this product, also bought