What is Luxxe White Enhanced Glutathione?
Known as the “Master Antioxidant”, Glutathione helps the body fight off free radicals that cause diseases and premature aging. Free radicals come from alcohol, cigarettes, UVB and UVA rays from the sun, and even from the water we drink and the food we eat.
Our liver naturally produces glutathione. We can also obtain glutathione from eating certain fruits, vegetables, and meat. But as we grow older with age, we produce less. When the amount is too little to counteract and neutralize free radicals in our body, our immune system weakens.
Glutathione also impacts our body by lowering our levels of melanin. Melanin is a substance that gives our skin its natural color. With less melanin due to more glutathione, our skin takes on a lighter color. Glutathione promotes skin whitening.
Luxxe White vs. Brand X
Compared with other brands that only has reduced-type Glutathione, Luxxe White is an Enhanced-type Glutathione, which is made to be readily absorbed by the body.
Content of Luxxe White
• L-Glutamic acid - 180 mg
• Glycine - 200 mg
• L-Cysteine - 120 mg
• NAC - 100 mg
• Vitamin C - 100 mg
• Alpha Lipoic Acid - 50 mg
• Grapeseed extract - 25 mg
Total: 775mg per capsule
Frequently Asked Questions About Luxxe White
Here are answers to questions often asked about Luxxe White - Enhanced Glutathione.
1. Are there any side effects of using Luxxe White?
There are no known harmful side effects of Luxxe White, as it is only a kind of food supplement and not administered as medicine.
Medicine is taken when one is sick. If it is not taken in the right dosage, it could have detrimental effects on our body. On the other hand, food supplements are only taken to provide our bodies with additional nutrients and prevent diseases.
2. Aside from it being able to lighten one’s skin, what are the other benefits of taking Luxxe White?
Luxxe White helps to protect the skin, and even parts of the eye, such as the lens, cornea, and retina, from radiation. Luxxe White also detoxifies the liver, kidneys, lungs, and other internal organs. It also improves acne and lightens up acne scars.
3. Is Luxxe White really effective?
Check the product images to see the before and after photos of people who use Luxxe White.
4. How long will it take to see results from using Luxxe White?
Most Luxxe White users see noticeable results in just two weeks.
5. How many capsules of Luxxe White should be taken daily for a beneficial effect?
Take two (2) capsules daily for a faster effect. 30 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes before dinner.
6. How long should I take Luxxe White?
Until you get your desired skin tone. While free radicals aid us in digesting the food that we eat, they become harmful when we don’t have enough antioxidants in our body to neutralize them. Luxxe White contains high amounts of antioxidants so you can still continue using it.
7. Is the effect of Luxxe White on my skin permanent even if I discontinue using it?
Yes, as long as you regularly use a sunblock before getting exposed to the sun.
8. Can I use Luxxe White together with the skin whitening cream I am currently using?
There's nothing wrong with that.
9. Can I use other Luxxe products such as Luxxe Protect and/or Luxxe Slim while using Luxxe White?
Yes, you can, as long as you take the right doses.
10. Can I use Luxxe White even if I'm under medication?
It is better for a person under medication or treatment to consult a doctor first before using Luxxe White or any kind of food supplements.
11. Is it safe to take Luxxe White at a young age?
This can be consumed by anyone aged 15 and above. For ages 15 to 17, it is recommended to take one capsule per day before bedtime.
12. Is this recommended for pregnant women and breastfeeding moms?
We don’t recommend that.
13. How to become an authorized distributor of Luxxe White?
For as low as USD$109, you can get a 50% lifetime discount on all FrontRow products and a Luxxe product or two worth more than $150. Contact us for more info.
14. Is Luxxe White available in Mercury Drug and other pharmacies?
No. You can only buy this from authorized distributors of FrontRow products.
15. Can Luxxe White reduce blood pressure?
When there is a high amount of oxidative stress (occurs when the body can’t neutralize the free radicals) in the body, the fats that we take in become sticky so they stick to our arterial walls. Over time, fats accumulate in the wall of the artery making the heart pump harder to transport blood throughout the body. Oftentimes, this causes our blood pressure to go up. To increase your antioxidant mechanisms to combat oxidative stress, you should increase your glutathione levels and one way to do so is to take Luxxe White, a glutathione boosting supplement.